Friday, August 22, 2008

Reporting From The Democratic Convention

I will be spending next week at the Democratic Convention in Denver, CO.  So, this seems like a good time for me to finally start a blog about my favorite subject.  Of course, that would be politics.  Please bear with me while I get used to having  a site mostly full of my own words.  That means I might be more cautious for a while than some people might expect.  Even though I have generally written under my own name, this seems different.

I will be attending various events during the day, talking with people and, of course, attending the high profile events at the convention itself.  Hopefully, I will have some worthy commentary to share with you.

This will be my first visit to the great state of Colorado.  If you have any tips about what to do in Denver, feel free to let me know.  My friend Adam who is joining me and I would certainly appreciate it.

3 comments:

KCinDC said...

What, no "Hussein", Lee?

--Keith Hussein Ivey

jsrutstein said...

I'm excited about this blog. I hope one thing it does next year is serve as important forum to keep a close eye on Rep. Connolly (VA-11). I wouldn't mind a pre-emptive strike on Connolly's freshman term with suggestions for a primary challenger in 2010. I can't think of anybody who could do better than Byrne, and that turned out badly. If, however, Connolly makes the mistake of thinking that he has the seat for as long as he wants it, freeing him to put SAIC and the others ahead of his actual constituents, I'll be loud and proud blogospherically speaking against him, and I look forward to the same from you.

Karen Duncan said...

Congrats Lee and welcome to the blogosphere!